Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome


Welcome.. This blog is really not about being a snob in the sense of looking down on others. Personally, I hear comments like you talk "White" or "who do you think you are". I have learned some people - actually lots of people cannot accept or intimidated by things they do not understand. That can be someone that practices a different religion, or has a different cultural background or even skin color. There is a stereotype that a Black person must talk, act, and think a certain way. Let's see politically we are all liberals, all Black men are well endowed(LMAO),  love chicken, can all dance, and  have a certain slang. Fact, not all Black men  are hung, I like chicken but I prefer baked, I am really clueless on allot of the slang...you get my drift. People are People damn it! No matter their color. I am not going to let anyone define my blackness or who I am. Someone sent me something about  a Black Snob and now that's my mantra:) Black, White, Mexican, Asian, Gay, Straight...I love all my Snobs!! Smooches xoxo

2 comments:

Miranda,  March 15, 2011 at 1:52 AM  

You are Back?

LadyJava March 15, 2011 at 3:48 AM  

i love you.. you black snob you..lol!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

This Month's Favorite things!

  • http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/yedi-inside-out-hearts-cup-saucer-set/3154395?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=0